Thursday, May 07, 2009

Overtime losses and Andrea hangout time at Blenz

Vancouver lost the game 2-1 in overtime... oh, for two minutes and 44 seconds' sake! (darn Martin Havlat, haha) Andrea called at 8:15 to say that she'd be here soon. Oh good, I'd been just thinking of it, haha. She came by later, and after I got her to sign my guestbook and admire the cute book I got, we talked about mice before heading out to Blenz by the Boston Pizza. We discussed banana loaf, plans, jasmine tea, Elaine, Matt, Shanghai, Chuck, prayer items, challenges, Teresa and her "unique" way of dealing with people / trying to interact with them (no Jeremy jokes about going to the bar twice a day!), Jon and Harmony, Craigslist, Bathroom Readers, looking for places to live / volunteer, Facebook applications, staying up late, community, listening, my old senior volunteer Safeway job, programs, and more. It was good to hang out with her! Got home to find out that this thing restarted, and also that Ryan had left me a message - good, good.


Leslie's just got their Star Trek Name. I just got my Star Trek Name. It's Kahlest, A Klingon.

Leslie just took the Which Reality TV Show Should You Be On Quiz. The show I should be on is The Not-So-Amazing Race. Teams race around Alabama completing challenges.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home