Saturday, April 11, 2009

Confidences and zaxes

High-scoring words of the day so far:

ZAXES (135 points) - against Sandy R. [5W, hook off LINK to make SLINK]
RETAPE (174 points; two 4W, hook off TAX to make TAXA), ABJURE (162 points; 5W, 2L on B and J) - against Evelyn D.

I'm ready for Sunrise Service / church tomorrow: free gloves, free thick socks, dark blue sweater, fuzzy red pants, birthday cards for Phil / Helen / Nathaniel / Chrystal / Calla / Teunis / Lily / Daniel / Chuck / Michelle / Andrea / Karen Lew (which I hope my brother will sign), a teddy bear for little Hannah (as opposed to little Arthur), Steph's Sudoku book (which I'll just leave in her room), baptism cards for Jessica / Margaret / Tina. At least with Steph's Subaru, we'll have one more vehicle for breakfast ride purposes to the ABC Restaurant and the roundabout!

I got an annoying message saying that deleting posts was against The Question Club's rules, and that I'd be banned next time. Well, it wasn't against the rules LAST time I was there! Ignorance is bliss, haha. I should probably keep myself abreast of the rules, but I rarely use that community anymore. I'll just leave, and take Eric Ho with me! Honestly, NOBODY bans us! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS! Speaking of Eric, he just buzzed me on MSN - YAY! :D [he got Jon and Harmony's wedding invite, was at church this morning (Sunday), and misses his grandma - will hang out with friends too when he's here!]

Facebook quiz taken from Jamie:

Leslie took the Which diabolical cult member do you most resemble? quiz and the result is you are Charles Manson. You're ruthless, charismatic and completely, frothingly batshit crazy. Your Beatles records talk to you when you're on acid, and you hear voices and can deliver strange yet compelling insights into how society works even while sober. You'd do anything to rule over the wasteland after the racial Ragnarok, including eating actresses' dead bodies.


Writer's Block: Confidences

Who do you think it is easier to talk about your problems with: your friends, your family, or strangers?
Friends, but mainly online friends. It's easier just to type it out, haha.
View other answers.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home