Wednesday, April 08, 2009

Dream: Complaining about violins, and fantasy

This thing JUST restarted, right when I was going to catch up on stuff - UGH! Erika P. emailed me about the same thing that Caryn did about a year ago - HA HA HA.

I had a weird dream when I could finally get to sleep. Tried sleeping early, but that just did not work! Highlights included Spoz telling me about some misspelled sign which had "Whyte" instead of "White" on it, taking a picture of said sign, and then posting it to me on a forum whose links were purple - the background was grey, kinda like CL forums. Eric called me to see whether I would accompany him in his quest for thin books at the library. We found many of them in the kids' section on a carousel. After that, he said he'd leave me alone to wash dishes with green mittens, and then I could fantasize about people. I had to playfully slap him for that one!

Raymond showed up later to take me to visit Chung and Karen. Karen was breastfeeding baby Mattias, and took the opportunity to vent about her mother. Apparently, the woman was all gung-ho about her violin, and poor Karen had to listen to ALL of it. Karen didn't understand anything much about the violin, so I suggested that my brother would be a more than adequate substitute for her! Chung appeared at the door, saying that they had to go. Karen commented that breastfeeding the baby at least gave her 45 minutes to an hour of peace, since she didn't want to do this in front of her mother. (yet was fine with doing it in front of us, albeit with a nursing cover) I have no idea why I had that dream!


Facebook quizzes taken from Mike B.:

Leslie completed the quiz "How Black are you?" with the result Malcolm X. You are Malcolm X, our shining Black Prince. You have the ability to organize and mobilize the people for human rights. You understand the global struggle of the oppressed, and you're willing to fight the power! (HAHAHAHAHAHA. Now I gotta do the "How WHITE are You?" one!)

Leslie completed the quiz "How White Are You?" with the result Steve Jobs. You're about as white as it gets. Not only does Jobs head Apple Computer, his wife runs a non-profit. Jobs' usual attire consists of a sweater, jeans, and New Balance sneakers making him the perfect white person spokesman. (HAHAHAHAHA!)




You Are a Jaguar



You have a knack for reforming, balancing, and even healing people.

You see the good in everyone, and you help bad people learn to be better.



Even though you connect to people, you can't help but feel separate from everyone else.

You often feel like you are on the outside looking in, even with your closest family members and friends.



So true...





Your Supervillain Name is Genocide Bullet



Muhahahaha!



I LOVE THIS ONE! :D

Edit at 1441: It restarted AGAIN!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home