Tuesday, March 24, 2009

No escalators at Aberdeen, please...

This computer JUST restarted AGAIN! I just made a Random Thought post about my fear of escalators. Natalie (stitch_me_back) commented to show me a picture of three escalators side by side. The stupid idiot is now banned from my journal because you do NOT make fun of me!

Went out with my mom for lunch, then to China (Rice) World / Daiso / Aberdeen. I got a couple of pork buns, preserved vegetable noodles, green tea-flavored Julie's Love Letters (picture below), some Japanese rolls with black sugar, and the entertainment value of looking at various random stuff at Daiso. Saw Pocari Sweat, melamine-enhanced stuff (yummy...), and some Japanese snacks whose brand name was apparently "Like A Beer!" This is when I wish that I had a digicam, but Google Image Search works just as well!

When I got home to have some Nut Brown Ale, I saw Corey had left me some messages. Good, because I was going to ask him about sending shredded pork!

[14:37:13] Corey: I found some better funny Youtube videos for you ... that's the last page... just watch every cooking video. his other ones don't seem to be anything interesting, but the cooking ones are almost all amazing
[14:37:49] Corey: start with Omelet for Obama part 2 ... that's a pretty good overview of this guy...
[15:31:19] Flami: learning about martyrs: I hate escalators!
[15:31:35] Flami: learning about martyrs: by the way, do you know whether I could send shredded pork there?
[15:35:41] Corey: probably not, since Jane sent meat and it was confiscated :P

Twilight character quiz taken from Sarah G.:

Leslie just took the Which Twilight Character Are You Quiz and is Edward. You are Edward. You are wise beyond your years, in more ways than one. You are dark and mysterious, and you like it that way. The fewer people that get to know you, the better. It doesn't matter what other people think, because you usually know what other people are thinking anyway.




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home