Monday, March 23, 2009

My free wooden spoon has BROKEN! / Meatless Hamburger Helper

High-scoring words of the day so far:

TALAR (136 points) - against Claire H. [two 4W, hook off VIA to make VIAL]
AMOEBAE (140 points) - against Pino E. [5W, hook off STY to make STYE]
OSSIA (100 points) - against Richard B. [two 4W, hook off NANA for a plural]
RANSOM (300 points) - against Lesley S. [two 5W]


Apparently, I'm meeting my mom tomorrow for lunch, and to check out the "dragon material" at some store. Been ages since I've been to Fabricana, heh. Maybe wonton mein might be good, haha. Then I'll do something else, assuming bus service doesn't suck again. And... I just found the receipt for the cherry pie, a night after I may have needed it! Oh well, Jeremy and Ray can certainly have $7 worth of it for themselves! ($6.50 plus tax)

Now my free wooden spoon has BROKEN! Oh well... at least I didn't have to pay for it! Hamburger Helper without the meat is just pasta and the flavoring / sour cream powders. I expected it to be a little salty, and it was - yes, I added water to mix the powder together. Not sure I'd try it again, though!

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home