Sunday, March 22, 2009

Not having to buy dessert? But I want to help...

This thing chose the MOST inconvenient time to restart - now I can't catch up at ALL before I have to leave! UGH!

Bingo of the morning so far:

STOKESIA (81 points) - against George M.

High-scoring words of the morning so far:

COHABIT (450 points) - against Jessica K. [two 5W]
RISKED (100 points) - against T.P.N. [5W, 5L on D]
REMAILS (120 points) - against Roseann O. [3W, 4W]
QI (107 points) - against Angela V. [4W used twice over]
KNOT (115 points) - against Pat K. [5W, 3L on K]
INFLOW (270 points) - against Melissa D. [2W, two 3W]

Seems my sister is going to Hon's tonight - I have the Sunday Dinner, which is definitely cool as well. Maybe I'll have some red dragon material for the wedding, too - MUST LOOK FLASHY! HAHAHAHA! (but then, I shouldn't upstage the bride) Must also remember to give my dad this tax form which has been sitting on my desk for the past few weeks - aiya. The "different" woman Teresa called me last night to see what churches had weekday / weeknight services; after consulting with my brother (who says I don't have to buy dessert next time - it's my contribution!!!), I was able to tell her that we had NO IDEA except maybe Catholic churches. Since I never have anything much to say to her (and I hate the phone most times), I got off the phone with an excuse about letting her sleep even if it was only 10:40. WHEE!

Corey and I are talking about ketchup - I wonder if Jeremy has a use for ketchup. I should ask him tomorrow! According to this chart of English Language Roots, "sanct" means "holy." Some words that come from this root do indeed include "sanctify," "sanctuary," and "sanction." Two others include "sanctimonious" and "sacrosanct."

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home