Saturday, March 21, 2009

"I have helicopter hair!" "Disciples! Nothing is impossible!"

Henry picked me up, and we were making good time until we encountered a huge traffic jam before the bridge. After getting through that mess, we were only ten minutes late - we made it, at least! Greeted Golden, Jessica, Emily, and others. I interacted with Eunice, Victoria, Annika, Jordan, Ian, Sean, and other kids: jewels, rain coming down in a picture, a happy ocean / clouds / sun / person in a boat (I agree with Mike), coloring a Sparks Gate book, whether they could use real money in the Awana Store if their dues weren't in Awana dollars (no), and some other things. Jordan was a bit dramatic when he decided he'd lost a Pog ("MY LUCKY CHARM!!!"), despite Tina and Melia telling him to look in his pockets! Maybe he thought they stole it or something...

Told Chrystal about my hangout with Andrea, and also about last night: it was definitely cool and impressive! Melia told us about some watery tuna recipe that she'd used canned chicken for: that didn't sound good, even if she followed directions. I asked Bob how the 30-hour famine went; apparently, it was horrible since he didn't get enough sleep. That'll do it, especially if you stay up all night! I reflected on how my favorite kids in church went through a progression: Margaret, David, Ian, and Sean. NICE, haha. Got Auntie Vivian to help me with my stuck zipper, which is good. Affirmed Chrystal and got some help in lightening my wallet, too.

Afterwards, the older kids seemed "meh" about their Superstore trip. Auntie Rebecca thinks I come up with interesting Facebook ideas like the tagging pictures, haha. I got to talk to Ian and Sean about such things as "helicopter / alien" hair, loving to stink, disciples, 6:23, Saturday, Sunday (testing Sean's knowledge of the days of the week), "weird" hair, fruits of the Spirit, police officers putting you in jail, the mango pudding not being yogurt (I should get some Source yogurt and check out the new colorful lids), nothing being impossible, Sunday School, and other things. Those kids are cute!


Leslie took which celeb are you??????? quiz and the result is Taylor Swift!!!! You are a really nice person, and you find time for yourself and everyone else. You are a happy person; even when you are not feeling happy, you still crack a smile!!! I hope you have an awesome life!!!!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home