Friday, March 20, 2009

Dream of vegetables all over a dead body!

Bingo of the day so far:

VIRTUOSO (74 points) - against Kelly H.

High-scoring word of the day so far:

UGLIEST (160 points) - against Samantha M. [5W, 4W]


I had a dream where my brother was being made into a sort of auxiliary police officer who was supposed to wear blue, but still wore red serge. We were wandering around the heritage museum looking at various historical things when my sister came up and wanted him to help look at a body. This body had vegetables all over it, most notably pieces of celery. As soon as their friends heard about it, one of them left a note on yellow paper: "DON'T LET HIM NEAR THE VEGETABLES!" I was dispatched to get nuts and chocolate, and came back to find that my brother had indeed chopped vegetables with NO skill at all - there was food all over the place!

Meanwhile, our parents wanted us to leave since we had to go to Belinda O'Loan's wedding, but we only humored them as far as going to the plaza under blue skies. The plaza had beige street signs with black type, so we got a picture of that before heading back to work. I think the dream ended when someone brought in some onyx and other precious metals to help with the investigation. WEIRD! I know my brother's email referenced chopping vegetables (and I re-discovered the joy of peeling carrots at Jeremy's some time ago), but I really don't know about the rest of it!





You Are Baseball Games



You like old-fashioned things. You're one of those people who values tradition.

You enjoy a slow pace of life. You believe that life is all about enjoying every moment.



You love the changing of the seasons, and you look forward to what each season brings.

You are smart and a bit obsessive. You become very immersed in your interests.



"Immersed in my interests" is ONE way to put it... :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home