Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Dream of special colors and getting used to the hotel life

I had a weird dream which involved four special color codes for these dishes that my mom was going to make. Yellow, blue, green, and pink meant that varying people had to do dish duty in the huge conference kitchen, and I remember severely disliking that I was paired with Randal of all the people. I thankfully got someone to swap with me (yay for Sabrina and her sister Esther!), and promptly decided to sleep in a whole lot. My brother came and woke me up at 3 PM one day, and my dad lectured me for being lazy while everyone else in our huge group was outside in the snow milling around the Bay entrance!

The next day, I refused to wash a big turkey pan with a bunch of drippings, and Mom was not impressed. I decided to leave it for my brother anyway, and Martin and Raymond came in to help. Then I slept in and woke up myself at 2:50 PM... my sister thought it was a miracle when I appeared in their room. I spent some time wandering around ramps and curtains and such, trying to find the washroom with the magic toothbrush. Later, I went outside where the precipitation had changed to slushy rain, and remarked to Raymond that I was getting a bit too used to the hotel life. The dream ended when the Bay finally opened up: all of the colorful Chinese people just streamed in without order!





You Are the Heart Chakra



You are loving, kind, and empathetic. You feel for the world, and you truly value peace.

You have many close relationships, and you work hard to make them harmonious.



You are accepting and understanding. You are tolerant of all sorts of viewpoints, even if you don't agree with them.

You are very forgiving. When you love someone, your love is unconditional.



Note: I don't believe in chakras, but took the quiz anyway. Came across them in COMMON GROUND magazine years ago, where Deepak Chopra was talking about them a lot.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home