Saturday, March 28, 2009

Chocolate decadence in an inventory

Chocolate inventory:

* two bags of bite-size Reese's Pieces (260g each; on sale)
* three regular-size Mars Bars (peanut-free; on sale)
* two 300g bars of Belgian Continental (on sale) [a bit TOO sweet, so shall be giving it away]
* Ghirardelli Intense Dark Espresso Escape (100g)
* a Lindt Excellence 99% bar
* Lindt Excellence Intense Mint dark chocolate (100g; on sale)
* Lindt Excellence Ecuador 75% dark chocolate (100g; on sale)
* four bars of Lindt Creation 70% cherry coulis-Chili chocolate (150g each) (not what I was expecting... the cherry coulis ruins it for me, so shall be giving it away)
* two 200g packages of Tim Tams (one Original, one Classic Dark) [a little sweet, but it's okay]
* Green and Black's Organic 85% intense and dark chocolate (100g; made with fine Trinitario cocoa beans)
* eight 45g Aero bars (on sale; six peppermint, one dark, one milk)
* a Guylian No Sugar Added 70% Extra Dark bar
* a Lindt Excellence 90% bar (bitter, but still okay as long as I consume it square by square, very sparingly)
* nine mini-packs of chocolate Pocky
* 37g of Maltesers
* 150g Jaffa cakes
* one 58g Wunderbar
* one 75g king-size Smarties box

Hmm... I have 25 bars of varying sizes, plus two fair-sized bags, two boxes of chocolate biscuits, a box of cake-like things, a box of Smarties, a small package of malted chocolate, and nine mini-packs of Pocky. I think that's enough to last me for quite some time, even if I share with my local friends!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home