Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Stupid abbreviations and MONSTER POO

Bingo of the night so far:

EYEWATERS (92 points) - against Taylor F.

High-scoring words of the night so far:

FYTTE (200 points) - against Dianne S. [5W, 2W]
ASANA (108 points) - against Pat K. [5W]
SAWER (125 points) - against Patricia V. [5W, 2W, hook off TENSE to make TENSER]

Interesting rack of the night so far: DEFYIANE (against Patricia B. - read that as "Defy Ian E.")


According to my mom, Pastor Eunice is sick and had to go to emergency after church on Sunday - that can't be good at her age! I remember when she and Grandma tried to customize their own Pho last year, heh. Steph and I got quite annoyed: good thing they don't understand much English! We're going to lunch and then maybe the 99ยข store tomorrow, heh. I have way too much candy here: Wonka Nerds / Sweet Tarts / Laffy Taffy in ornaments, McCormick rainbow bells, chocolate, holiday ornaments with decorated gummies, milk chocolate Santas, Cadbury popping mini-eggs, and more. Thanks, Mom...

Teunis can make it to the potluck (Krista strongly suggested he do so), so I'd best revise my Evite reply to "Yes, and am bringing pop" - since I have to go buy it anyhow, I might as well make a date with rosemary lamb sirloin on Wednesday or Thursday then! Just got an update from the Potluck Posse, who actually ABBREVIATED "Bring your own cups, plates, and utensils" after that sentence - UGH, HOW ANNOYING! (I love each member of said posse, but seriously?!) I am not of the "text speak" generation, and am proud of it! Figures that Eric wrote it... :(

Poo nugget for Tuesday, Feb. 10: Monster Poo - Monster Poos are characterized by their massive girth and their tendency to extend beyond the water surface. You may wonder, "How did something that large come out of me?" You may even fear flushing this poo without first using a toilet brush to break it up into smaller pieces. (the picture for this one is HILARIOUS... the toilet lid won't close because of the poo length!)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home