Friday, January 16, 2009

I don't mind going out with you!

Went around with David to look at rugs, glasses, and other homey things at Home Outfitters / Zellers / Home Sense in Lansdowne Mall. Made me think of the time I was around there to check out Winners - also on a Friday - with Yazmine (and saw Maxine with her niece Lauren) in 2003! Saw various things (and for Valentine's Day / Chinese New Year - the candy hearts made me think of last year!), but nothing really inspired him. I did check out his couch, however: it's pretty good and dark, since the guys from Furniture Spot delivered it up the stairs for him! I saw a silver rug AND a silver cushion at Home Outfitters - definitely not his taste, heh. Also saw an Alcohol Tester - talked about the snow, holidays, staying home, Facebook, heavy dishes, light and thin Corelle dishes, modern rugs, and other things. Maybe he'll let me know when he wants to go grocery shopping for the new place once he gets the Internet hooked up! (I definitely didn't mind keeping him company AT ALL!)

Got home to discover that Shannon had added me to Facebook, and a weird phone call from Michigan: 1-269-768-2351, anyone? At least I have some downtime prior to going out tonight!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home