Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Ditziness, cleaning, and a BIG MELT!

High-scoring words of the night so far:

METHOD (375 points) - against Cherry P. [two 5W]
SPEWED (115 points) - against Alice P. [5W, hook off HOW to make HE and BOD]
GETAWAY (192 points) - against Pearl R. [two 4W]
THAWER (188 points) - against Janet S. [3W, two 2W, hook off FOE to make FE and OR]


RIP, Ron Asheton. (age 60, found today in his home by police officers; he was a founding member of the Stooges - Iggy Pop - with his brother Scott)

Vince's funny infomercial for the SlapChop - thanks, Corey! The GRATY in plain font is amusingly WTF, haha. Now I have weird phone calls at NIGHT?! 1-804-403-6205 (Virginia) and 1-213-537-1095 (California), anyone? I've heard from Billie that GJ is finally dead. Since I decided to verify this myself, I got a 403 Denied error for my trouble!

Found a pad of paper which was creased and had some bad writing on it: you can bet that's going to the garbage! Corey and I are talking about how "Koreylian" sounds like Correlia / Han Solo, hoodies, Jane, size, blue sweaters, shopping for pants in the kids' section, and his part two of Christmas. His sweater reminds me of the warm brown-and-white sweater which I used to have (stupid people and their compliments!) - somehow that led to a discussion on bleaching / dyeing black hair, and my supposed craziness.

Been doing some cleaning, too - finally threw out various things, and found my dad's copy of FOXE'S BOOK OF MARTYRS. Turns out that I never even took it out of the Reitman's bag my mom put it in... whoops! (what a DITZ moment) Now I can give it back to him after I read it, heh. Rainfall warning tonight, which I guess is better than a snowfall warning: GET READY FOR THE BIG SNOW MELT! I've heard of roofs collapsing because of the weight of wet snow! At least once this weather clears, I can go out and get some stuff DONE, finally!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home