Sunday, January 25, 2009

Am I a teddy bear or a porcelain doll? You tell me!

I don't want to know why I dreamed that my mom let her kitchen become a raging fire inferno, complete with telltale flames from burners left on "for just two minutes." Bad subconscious!


Bingo of the morning:

FOOTGEAR (158 points) - against Rhonda T.

High-scoring words of the morning:

BARYTA (168 points) - against Marg D. [4W, 3W]
FOOTGEAR (158 points) - against Rhonda T. [bingo, 3W, 2W]
REPORTS (104 points) - against Michael M. [4W, 4L on P]


I'll do a meme right before I head off to church and the meeting afterwards! I knew I should have bought some candy at London Drugs for this thing - we don't even have the luxury of being a minute away from the 7-11! Although I guess we DO have Superstore... hmm.

Taken from Mandy:

Pick one word from each pair that you think describes me the best, and leave it in the comments. Then copy this and post it in your own journal to see how your friends view you.

* dominant or submissive
* logical or intuitive
* social or loner
* kinky or vanilla
* cute or sophisticated
* kitten or puppy
* warm flannel sheets or sleek satin
* leader or follower
* quiet or talkative
* spontaneous or planned
* teddy bear or porcelain doll
* hiking or window shopping
* tequila or vodka
* top or bottom
* barefoot or shoes
* jeans or slacks
* tender or rough
* aware or dreamy
* nerd or jock
* brains or brawn
* common sense or book smarts

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home