Friday, January 23, 2009

YummyWeb and assertiveness

High-scoring word of the day so far:

OVERTLY (107 points) - against Heather S.-T. [3W, hook off MODE to make MODEL]

YummyWeb does work, haha! Since I was feeling hungry earlier AND there's still NO hot water in this place, I decided to order something from delivery. I settled on Round Table Pizza, and got a Meat Eater Special: Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, and Lean Beef. Since it's discounted, I was thinking of an Everything Special as well: Ham, Pepperoni, Salami, Green Peppers, Onion, Lean Beef, Mushrooms, Pineapple, Olives, Tomatoes... not too bad!

But I'm not ordering from them again since they had salty pizza last time, and they have shady drivers of East Indian descent - I'm not racist, I assure you. However, I have to be safe! Then they gave me an excuse about how the debit machine doesn't work sometimes indoors... causing me to have to carry my own pizza boxes to my door. That's not how delivery works, even if they did carry it to the apartment building door! Sheesh! What if I had severe mobility issues, and THAT'S why I opted for delivery? People should THINK! I watched VERY carefully for a double-swipe, and there appeared to be none. However, their tip went WAY down because of those concerns I had! HA!




You Are Somewhat Assertive



You are as assertive as you're comfortable with - which ends up being not that assertive.

You will tell people what you want, but only in so many words. You're not very direct.



Try being a little more straightforward, even if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

As long as you're polite and honest, being more assertive will improve your relationships... and your life.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home