Thursday, January 22, 2009

I'm good for chips!

High-scoring words of the night so far:

COYOTE (140 points) - against Mary Anne W.-S. [5W, 2W]
ARGUE (145 points) - against Josephine S. [5W, hook off MOSEYED to make MU]
MASSAGER (570 points) - against Mo D. [2W, 5W, 4W]
HOTBEDS (140 points) - against Diana H. [3W; hook off RAJA for a plural]
BRAWNY (116 points) - against Baz W. [two 2W]
ABYE (225 points) - against Diane J. [5W, 4W]
GRAPHS (105 points) - against Karen H. [4W, hook off ABUT for a plural]
BASINAL (130 points) - against Diane P. [3W, 2W, hook off OVA to make NOVA]


I've figured out that I bought the right number of chip tubes the other day: SWEET! Also called Henry, who can give me a ride home on Saturday - good! Just for fun, I decided to write down all the flavors in my two-layer Delecto Ganong Assortment: Coconut Cream, Chocolate Truffle (2), Maple Nut, Fancy Almond, Strawberry Cream, Cherry, Signature, Almontino (2), Chocolate Cherry Cheesecake, Rum Butter Caramel (2), and Caramelicious. Corey and I are discussing junk food, grapes, carbs, cereal, Scrabble, (online) bowling, and more... yay for random discussions!

Weather note: I hear the fog is finally dissipating, after almost three weeks. But the snow will return?! What the heck.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home