Monday, November 03, 2008

Finished SKIES OF BLOOD for now! / I am NOT a racist!!!!!

Finished SKIES OF BLOOD for now! I was just called a racist for insisting upon proper usage of English. Yes, I am aware that there are some differences in the various types of English that are used around the globe. Honestly, some stupid people should not be allowed to breed! (and this is the first time I've ever used THAT construct!)

Also talking to Eric H. about life, so that's good! Alden L. / Susan B. / John M. / Shaylee W. / Antonio P. / Dean H. / Peter J. / E.J. Alba / Hatake K. / Red Jeep / Marc M. / James L. / Sugiarto U. / Silja T. / Byron G. / Pecan Nut / Jason G. / Kev D. / Ellen W. / Garrett G. / Yalonda F. / Anton J. / Christian CK have added me for the blood games too.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home