Thursday, January 24, 2008

Vermont, Backstreet Boys, and newspaper giving

Why do I have the Backstreet Boys in my head? Show Me the Meaning of Being Lonely, indeed... o_O Certainly makes me think of Kate, so I'll send her a Facebook wall post, haha! Steph's also emailed with good news - truly excellent!

Went out to complete a mission... at least I got some birthday cards, honeydew bubble tea at Tazza, a Valentine's Day card, a shirt, White Spot fajita salad, and certain gifts like candy? I'll definitely mail stuff out tomorrow, for sure! There was a man who gave me his newspaper when he overheard I wanted one - nice! Maybe I'll try assembling this box myself... oh my. Thanks to my knowing the bus schedule for a certain stop, I got the bus ON TIME instead of waiting! :D

Got home to a weird phone call from Vermont: 802-681-4148? Then I also had a phone call from the person who's been taking up most of my brainspace lately - eh, I'll call him back later since I don't want to bother him. Called Steph to see what was up for tomorrow: she sounded annoyed, so I let her go. Told Mom that I have stuff to do tomorrow, so can't accompany Grandma anywhere - hopefully, Jon calls me back since I need to talk to HIM!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home