Thursday, November 08, 2007

Dream of sedating cats / Yay for Randal's orange notebook!

I had an interesting dream that involved sedating fat orange-and-white cats, some of which escaped from their confines. Then I saw Vivian and her family eating some Chinese takeout, and they invited me to take some home. There was chicken, rice, curry, Chinese energy drinks, and various meats. After I ate that, I went to see rainbows at the aquarium. Very odd...

I'm going to have to start a new addresses book for holiday_wishes, since I can't find the one from last year. Thank goodness Randal gave me one for my birthday! :D (orange Kukuxumusu... a blue-caped person fleeing from blue bats - SO CUTE!)


Which Get Fuzzy Character Are You??

Bucky Katt

You are Bucky. You're very... erm... spirited. You tend to break many things around the house and are not very cuddly, but you have your moments where you do something sweet for someone. Oh, and at times you can get quite... violent.

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.












You Scored as Soul Eater

You like being "cool" and are obsessed with this concept. Anything that will make you "Cooler" is considered good. You can be a bit crazy for the opposite sex, but inside you are kind and loving.








Soul Eater

83%






Black Star

83%






Sasuke Uchina

75%






Edward Elric

67%






Death the Kid

67%






Zero

67%






Suzaku Kururugi

50%






Sakura Kinomoto

33%






C.C.

33%
















You Scored as Guitar

You should begin with Drake Bell's I Can Play Guitar. No, seriously, that's how Jimi Hendrix learned.








Guitar

83%






Flute

75%






Trombone

67%






Saxophone

67%






Clarinet

67%






Trumpet

67%






Bass

67%






Piano / Keyboard

58%






Drums

50%




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home