Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Dream: Giant spiders, fire drills, and SUPER MARIO 3

I just got not one, but TWO calls from New Jersey! They're even from different numbers! 205-215-1795 and 201-373-8332... they're probably scammers of some sort. Thank goodness for Caller ID! That feature is a MUST for any future phones I get, since it's very useful. :P

Oh, I forgot to mention the name of a baseball player I saw in the Mets-Cubs game the other day: Angel Pagan. Very oxymoronic, even if it's the Spanish pronunciation.

Seems plans for this weekend are proceeding apace: bubble tea, grad banquet, and other activities, here we come! I remember the night we went out with James and Sanne after Fellowship, and we got this waitress that was MISS HOOCHIE MAMA! Then again, I haven't been to Boston Pizza since it was renovated - but construction around that area is BRUTAL sometimes! Oh well, guess I can figure something out later!

Had a weird dream involving giant spiders in a children's pop-up book coming to life and squishing everyone in a room with a fire drill. Then everyone played a weird game of SUPER MARIO 3 involving Mario in a raccoon suit being able to spit fireballs at various enemies, getting a leaf to fly even though he already had that ability, and ultimately dying at the very end of the level before he got a flower / mushroom / star card. He was small and tried to jump right before the card - instead, he collided with a cloud that had a hammer enemy throwing turtle shells. So much for the extra points you gain when your enemy is converted into gold coins... and I have no idea where that one came from, especially since it's been some time since I've seen the game played! (when Korey had to stay with me to avoid DRAMA) Yikes.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home