Monday, August 06, 2007

No tile scramble till Level 27 / Dream: 5350 calendar and babies!

In Bookworm-related news, I managed to make it to Level 27 without scrambling the letter tiles in one game over the weekend. In another game, I got a white diamond on the word OUR by using blue sapphires on the last two letters. I used the diamond on the N in the word TEEN. Great game, if a bit addictive!

I think I officially may be too old for the fireworks. I'm still kinda sore a couple days later - guess all that standing didn't help matters! Oh well, it was fun while it lasted - SO MANY MEMORIES!

I'll have to get Jon to sign the August birthday cards at some point on Friday / Sunday because some of them are / will be already LATE! (Connie, Jenny, Erin, Justin, etc.) I thought I was awake-ish last night after I got home, but I misread "12:34" on my clock as "12:04," and also misread "250" on my Caller ID as "358." After an interesting phone call, I went to bed and had a slightly strange dream. That involved a baby Wilson, a slightly-older Ian, toys, a calendar for the year 5350 that had mountains and trees on it (talk about making me feel OLD!), and looking at a zillion new Bathroom Readers with Erin at a bookstore. Then I checked my MSN to find that Chinese Eric had left me a series of messages. In a bonehead move, he'd left his phone at home yesterday - that meant I couldn't reach him anyway! Fay is away until mid-August, but his cousins are coming - I don't mind if they're in for Rose Garden Café on Alexandra Rd. on Saturday night, but I do know that Jon won't be because of Hon's wedding. Not sure about white Eric and Nathan, but Chinese Eric will ask Nate later anyhow. He says it'll be cool meeting my boyfriend, haha. (I'm sure we'll do a birthday hangout, so I don't need to bring his birthday card!) Hey, as long as we have a date for it, I'm good with whatever the plan happens to be! Can't say I'm not used to being the only female in a bunch of guy friends / acquaintances, after all. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home