Monday, July 09, 2007

Yellow TUB and white CUR / Dreams of rushing to find things

I had another white diamond last night in Bookworm, on the U of the word CUR. I'd previously made the word TUB with all yellow / gold tiles. Now I think I need to work on a letter to someone - I don't think he's gonna like it when I tell him that I absolutely HATE Netspeak! But it has to be said sometime... certain other people don't use it, and I like them better for that, haha. Then I need to go out and get certain things - it'll be so hot outside! Bleh. Perfect day to just read in my patio chair when I get home, too...

I had a dream last night that involved Frances trying to find her husband Mel in an opulent house. We eventually found him, and then went to a sloping floor where there was a huge library with LOTS of interesting books. I misplaced a colorful jacket and an equally colorful stone, so I was trying to find them in the cupboards and record collections. My mom was hounding me to just get out of there because it was obvious that I lost things since I was stupid. She found a $50 bill in an envelope and said that it was from my dad, who was in heaven. I insisted on staying behind to look for the items, but then my mom dragged me out of there. We were both upset, for sure! No idea WHAT that's supposed to mean!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home