Thursday, July 05, 2007

The post office is amazing!

Winamp is bloody frustrating! It took me a couple of hours today to make it work without freezing, and I just NEEDED to listen to some metal music to get frustrations out. Luckily, Corey's DVD is good for that... gotta love that dude! :D

Also, the post office amazes me. It did when Billie got her birthday presents after a long weekend, when I'd mailed them out on a Friday. Now, it sent a package to Kamloops in less than a day?! How crazy is that... of course, I requested that Korey list off all the items in the package since I wasn't sure whether he was joking or not! He said: "I love my package - thanks, babe!" and I was like, "You did NOT get the package already! You are LYING! Fine, make me a list of what's in there then!" Haha, at least he liked it!

One more thing: temporary disconnection to have peace and quiet in order to blog and do other things is soothing! No need for constant attention here!

Oh yay. Redrum has arrived. At least it's in a timely fashion? Haha.

YAY FOR MEETING WITH TEUNIS LATER! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home