Saturday, July 07, 2007

Eric is SO smart about money! / Weird dreams with Koreylian undertones

Hahahaha. Eric is SO smart. No wonder why I love him as a good friend! I was complaining about my various money issues, and he says that I can borrow money from someone for tomorrow's lunch with Dave OR go to the bank then. Not that I feel like going out too much, but borrowing works as long as they don't expect me to pay them back right away! (Got bills and unexpected expenses and such this month, it seems - how do I get myself INTO these situations?! Oh yeah... stupid KOREY!)


I've had weird dreams with the Koreylian one showing up as something to be reckoned with. (Eric made up that word!) There was the one where there were letters in a TETRIS game spelling out "moving" and he was behind it somehow. Then there was the one where my friends and I made messes everywhere and didn't want to be kidnapped by skinny black girls - I had MSN conversations with Billie and Corey in that one, and knew that K was lurking out there somewhere... at least my subconscious is back to being weird? Haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home