Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Phil and Grace's wedding in photos / SO HOT OUTSIDE!

Randal sent us some pictures that he took at Phil and Grace's wedding. I'd have had the link up earlier, but I was busy taking care of a few things on Saturday night and over the next few days! You gotta admit, he is the man! Haha. ;)

Steph also sent us some ceremony and banquet pictures yesterday, for the non-Facebook crowd. Eric keeps on saying that I will succumb to Facebook eventually, since I'm all about the online contact stuff. Maybe, but it's not happening yet!

Went out today to mail some stuff to Korey - it is SO HOT! Hopefully, I can save the rest of my money in my bank account. I saw these two people cross a very busy intersection on the green light, but it was while the car turn signal was on - no wonder people were beeping at them! My thoughts: "Do you people have a DEATH WISH or something?!" Some lady at the bus stop handed me a nickel, too. Just before I got home, I picked up a new copy of the BC Health Guide at the pharmacy since I knew I'd seen them last week. Korey borrowed the copy I had lying around, so he gets to keep that one if he likes!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home