Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Sushi and bubble tea make me very full... no KFC or Boston Pizza for me!

Number One Songs in History for my birthday: Color Me Badd's I Adore Mi Amor! Yes! I used to love that song, haha. :D


Discovered that there was a new bubble tea place near the bank in Richmond Centre today. Its name is Big Orange, and they also sell ice cream. They don't have stamp cards, but whatever. Jon would probably be disappointed to see that they don't have durian, but I'm sure everyone else is happy with that! ;)

In the "Buy It When You See It" department: I should have bought those bacon-ranch Pringles when I saw them in Shoppers last week. I was there today, and they didn't have any! Oh well, I had a filling dinner of sushi and pudding bubble tea instead. Made a shopping appointment for Friday noon, as well... no KFC or Boston Pizza for me, dude!

According to certain people, my forum postings make me a strange individual. Uh, yeah, I don't THINK so! :P


$4415.00The Cadaver Calculator - Find out how much your body is worth

Mingle2 - Online Dating




Online Dating

Mingle2 - Online Dating




86%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Mingle2 - Online Dating

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home