Saturday, June 23, 2007

Texas Hold 'Em, Andrew?! ACK!

Henry called me this afternoon to say he couldn't make it, so I called Melia to tell her. She gave me the idea of calling Michelle, so I did - thank goodness she could give me a ride. We picked up Auntie Ping and David separately while talking to Ryan and Ethan about stuff. The Awana year-end ceremony was pretty cool, only because the BC Awana missionaries (Harvey and Lil Fehr) were around. Haha. The kids seemed excited to get their awards, and I talked to Andrew about Texas Hold 'Em poker. Jason was folding his program and making a paper airplane out of it. Got rid of a bunch of change in my wallet, which is always nice. Seeing the kids again was cool, and I liked that. Now I want food, but not really - I had a bunch of snacks, but then I have too many options swimming around my head: salad, Greek food, pizza, etc. I am not going with the flow since I'm tired and want things pre-planned, haha.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home