Monday, June 25, 2007

I do not have secret crushes!

Despite what certain people think, these guys are NOT my crushes - secret or otherwise! AIYA!

I am not ordering the Pad Thai from Boston Pizza again. BLEH.. so much gas! (caused my visitor to throw up, too - NOT FUN FOR LAUNDRY AT 6 AM!)


Korey says that he woke up at 3:30 AM to play Nintendo and do stuff on the computer, such as watch that HONEY movie. I saw evidence of this on the TV, haha. Then he woke up again at 11 to say that I should have woken him up at 9. Too bad, since I was still sleeping then. He figures that my hands should fall off because I supposedly type like a madwoman. I don't know about that! Gave him a crazy amount of mango-peach sherbet / frozen yogurt, which I had to finish off for him using the same spoon, along with some strawberry Mini-Wheats which made the milk all pink. It's on to the pomegranate-raspberry sherbet later, haha. Hey, at least I finished off the Pad Thai and felt the effects of THAT: Never order that from Boston Pizza! I offered to go to Kamloops with the guys after service on Sunday ("poor princess girl, you never travel"), but we'll see if that doesn't make people all suspicious! (now he wants me to stay with him for a week till he starts work... probably not, but we'll see!)

Dylan just sent us an email about going to Rossini's on Wednesday, so I declined for myself. He referred to Peter as Stella's nephew: GROSS! He's her COUSIN! Ah, typical oblivious Dylan... *sigh* Now we're play-fighting about Randal, farting, Corey being my secret crush, Jeremy, Diven / Clarice saying I'm a witch or maniac or serial killer (those were JOKES), MSN, five more nights, Midol, Steph coming home, going to bed early, and whether we truly want to go out and spend money. Good times with plenty of askance glances his way, haha. There's another argument for not going out if he still feels unwell. We've taken to referring to Corey by his last name since Korey insists on referring to himself in the third person, which confused me at least once or twice before! (now they're telling me to tell the other that they're the true Corey / Korey... aiya!) Wondered about whistles in World 6 of SUPER MARIO 3, but Corey says he can't tell us off the top of his head. You can warp to World 8 after the first few levels, so he hasn't worried about later whistles for many many years. He might know if he was playing it, but not off the top of his head.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home