Tuesday, June 26, 2007

How We All Met

How We All Met, from Mandy via Myspace bulletin:

Add your name to the bottom of this bulletin saying how you met the person right above you. Repost as "How we all met." This can get very interesting.... KEEP IT GOING!

Shannon - I'm starting this (next!!!)
Amanda - met Shannon at Hesser College
Garret - met Mandy at NHTI in college
Lindsay - Met Garret in high school in the International Club
Tara - Met Lindsay our freshman year at Keene State College
Amy - met Tara through our friend Rachel
Shana - met Amy through Uncle Jamie
Isabel - Shana is my daughter
James - I met Isabel though Joey
Kevin - Met James through Courtney, I believe
Michelle - I met Kevin in YDC! Haha!
Jigga - Met Michelle through Jerry and Angela B. a long time ago
Kathleen - Jigga was whoring himself on the corner of Elm St. and Bridge St. He was the only hooker I could afford with all his teeth intact. The rest is history.
Joshua - at a bar in Barnstead... Kathleen was throwing herself at me
Aly - I met Joshua on the side of the road after running out of gas. Now he is my roommate for half the year! :)
Donny - I met Aly at the Sluce Box. She was drunk and tried to have sex with me.
Dave - I met Donny at work... he was drunk and trying to have sex with the Bell brothers!
Daryl - I met Dave as a next-door neighbor at the Arctic Sun Apartments. I didn't like him much at first, but with time, he kind of grows on you like an unwanted wart. *just joking, Dave!* Actually, Dave is an all-around kind-hearted, good guy.
SERENA - Daryl was one of the Port Lions Dorks. We all grew up together.
Tori - I met Serena when she moved to Mount Baker High School and started to date "the hot guy in school"
Mandy - I met Tori officially at a party... but we had a class together in school
Leslie - I met Mandy on GreatestJournal.
Eric H. - I met Leslie through Nathan or Jon! SHE IS A GOOD FRIEND! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home