Saturday, June 30, 2007

Phil and Grace's wedding!

Phil and Grace's wedding was quite good. Sat with Randal, said hi to Kevin, greeted Eric and Jeremy, and basically took in the ceremony while being distracted by some wandering thoughts. Hey, at least I got a few digicam pictures in with Randal and others! Saw Eunice and her parents, and wondered about their move - it went well, as did Uncle Richard's operation for cataracts. Didn't get a chance to speak to the newly married couple, but maybe tonight at the banquet! Managed to amuse Seren by chasing her around her dad Michael, while talking to her big brother Ethan and little sister Megan. Waved hi to Kenny, whose wife Winnie thanked me for the cards I gave their daughter Megan. (different Megan) My brother's Regent friend Matt said hi, and I found out later that he was one of the groomsmen. Saw Norman, Connie, Vernon, Sarah, Serena, family friends, Ivan, Chris, Natalie, little Nathan, and lots of others. Quan said hi to me, and I talked to Margaret and Hien about Jon's weird food combinations: the girls were NOT impressed, especially after I told them the haggis story! They also know that Steph used to eat orange peels (not the dried kind - the real ones) as a little kid. Sophia is about eight months pregnant with her second child - wow! I realize the kids come first now since they need to sleep after church service, so no worries about not seeing the extended Marr clan around! Definitely good times, haha.

I know this isn't the typical blog entry about a wedding, but I'm pressed for time here. I'd put in something about how the happy couple looked, but I didn't have a good view of things. Oh well.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home