Saturday, June 30, 2007

Little Hannah LOVES to eat!

Phil and Grace's wedding banquet was cool. Too bad my table couldn't really see what was going on, or hear most of the speeches because people were noisy. Lesley, Dylan, Tim, Maxine, Jessica, Rich, Lee, Lily, Erin, and I discussed church by-laws and marriage / the new church building / Mark / babies / Mexico / baby Hannah having five boyfriends already (Benjamin / Nathaniel / Joshua / two others)... good times. It was amusing when Rich tried to delegate certain duties to Lesley since she'd be gone for two Sundays: Walkathon, announcements, etc. Talked to Eric about stuff which has since gotten resolved. Also talked to Joe, Dave, Amy, Brian, Eunice, Eddie, Daniel, Michelle, Vernon, Alan, Edwin, and a bunch of other people: Jonathan just played a gaming system throughout the banquet, haha. Good times, indeed. Got advice from Andrea as well, and seeing Chuck was great. Now I have to respond to an email from my visitor, and should resume laundry! Haha, I even left before my parents!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home