Thursday, March 01, 2007

New ice cream and microwave meals suit me just fine, and so do bananas!

YES! THE EVIL SNOW MELTED! I'm good to go for tomorrow and the rest of the weekend, provided it doesn't snow AGAIN. :P

I went food shopping just now, and picked up some microwave meals - Stouffer's (NOT Pastaria) has new ones: Thai Ginger Beef, Grilled Balsamic Chicken, and Barbecue Chicken. (also bought some Hungry Man Salisbury Steak and Pasta Lover's) Saw some Breyers Brownie Mud Pie ice cream, which I definitely picked up since it was new - there was also some Reese's Peanut Butter Cup / fudge ice cream, which I also picked up since it was $2 off, haha. Remembered to pick up bananas and Ziploc bags: those items are necessary if Diven's going to have any rushed pre-Resonate sustenance. I should also tell him that I don't have a receipt for those sour cream and onion chips I picked up for the last Spiritual Formation night. Evil convenience store clerks...

Speaking of those kinds of chips, I picked a bag up for Karen Lew since she likes those things. I'll just give her the card and chips a week early (assuming I can get my brother to sign the card on time) so she can enjoy them before they expire on May 2! I also picked up some ketchup chips for myself, since the large bags were on sale. Hadn't realized I missed them so much before I read a question about them earlier this week. Also picked up a LOT of Snow's clam chowder (Manhattan - red, AND the white kind - New England... it says so right on the can, sigh!), Baxter's lobster and seafood bisque, seafood chowder, and other soupy things. Since my sister mentioned how I could bus over for some Gatorade yesterday, I decided to cut the middle part out and buy some of my own... electrolytes are good when you're sick / recovering! ;) Have one bottle chilling in the fridge for later, heh.

Of course, I also picked up the usual sort of stuff. Barry wondered why I bought such heavy things since he had to carry the majority of it to my door (no shopping carts outside): because I can! I also saw someone who looked like James Cromwell outside Save-On, so of course my first thought was: "AAAH! It's Philip Bauer! I better run before he kills me!" Yeah, I watch too much 24...

I also threw out the water which tasted like butt from earlier in the week when I was sick. No, I do not have any knowledge of what butt tastes like... that's just a comparison. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home