Friday, March 02, 2007

Kernel Dumps / MSN messages / weird dream of Dylan and a choir

What the heck is a Kernel Dump Error? I know it's serious enough to cause a dark blue screen of death, and restart the computer on you... ugh.

Oh yay. This stress illness turned into a cold yesterday morning. Good thing I have Vitamin C in my orange juice which is NOT from Orange Julius! I don't get it since I hadn't been out since Monday. If one of THEM made me sick, it's all the more reason to stay home and avoid other people's germs! UGH. Right now, I'm eating spicy noodles to see if that does anything - likely not. Called Nina yesterday, but she wasn't answering. Oh well, at least I left a message.

Eric had left me messages on MSN: of course I wasn't there since I was trying to recover my energy by resting! Something about the usual intersection at 5:50 and calling to confirm today... we'll see, my friend. (he hasn't yet!) Corey had also left me a message on MSN: "poo poo poo, and pee pee pee." How mature - NOT!

Had a weird dream which involved Dylan conducting pretty much all the church folk aged 15-35 in a huge choir in the sanctuary. Mike and his sister Margaret were bugging each other by pushing on the other's shoes, and we had to leave when our parents wanted the room. So we went up a huge flight of stairs to the balcony, which had a purple theme with all these service attendants and white chairs. I remember remarking to someone that if I had to go up these stairs again, I'd kill. Some people used a pole to get up to the balcony, but then we couldn't find them later! I encountered a guy in a wheelchair whose name was Matt Louie, and who could go around really fast thanks to silver grooves in the bike racks. Then I tried going down a pole myself, but got stuck. Ivan informed me that only a bomb expert could extricate me... then I somehow remembered that this was a dream within a dream, and got myself out that way. Very weird...

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home