Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Stormy weather / errands / dream about gold necklaces and medicine

There's a major windy rainstorm here with many power outages / trees falling into houses / flying Porta-Potties and other debris, and a building under construction has collapsed at Commercial / Pandora. Thank goodness nobody was hurt, but I want to see a picture of the collapsed building, hahaha. (hey, you knew I was morbid :P) The next non-rainy day is MINE and not my grandmother's, unless she is going to my area anyhow. I need to mail postcards, Christmas cards, strawberry / caramel / chocolate Pocky, Harry Potter bookmarks to a bunch of people from holiday_wishes. (gotta BUY the bookmarks from Coles, and the Pocky at Big Crazy or Yuen Shing!)

I'm not taking the "Is He A Good Boyfriend?" / "Are You A Good Driver?" Blogthings quizzes. No boyfriend here unlike SOME people, and I can't drive in any event!


I had a weird dream which involved a bunch of us at a conference. We knew we were going to meet my brother's girlfriend for the first time, and were surprised when Eunice showed up with Jon. She said that the girl was kinda plain-looking, so we wouldn't have to worry about competing with her in that department... yes, even Steph and I worried about it, funnily enough! In walked Jon with this Chinese girl, who WAS plain-looking as advertised. Then we all went to Shoppers Drug Mart to find Triaminicin (cold medicine) / raspberry and juniper soap, lotion, and hand sanitizer before we all packed up some stuff. While we were at the store, we decided to grab some more candy and food items to sustain ourselves. Then we logged onto Our Place to find that HPotterFan and Tonks had gotten married, and there was a thread congratulating them on the nuptials. Everyone said something, bumping up the replies to at least 100. After that, we went back to the conference centre.

My mother wanted to know whether I'd deliberately lost some gold necklace of hers since she'd given it to me... um, of course not? After asking around, I found that Jeremy and Eric had it... they were dangling it off the edge of a bed's headboard. We gave it back to her, and she was asking us questions about what we did to it beforehand. Uh, nothing? So we left for a session with Auntie Rebecca, who was lecturing us about not serving properly. She had this whole easel presentation about our spiritual gifts... during all that, I was writing duplicate names in with crayon on some paper I had. (Sara Maddox, other Saras, Cindy, Jesse...) The dream ended shortly after that. No idea what triggered it: I have NEVER met Harmony (maybe at Christmas?), haven't needed cold medicine for a long time, and haven't really been on the receiving end of a lecture from Auntie Rebecca! (although she DID preach on Sunday... and my mom's a different story)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home