Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Dream of fake ID card with Jyrki Lumme on it, and a market with pineapples

I had a dream which involved my hanging out with Jon, Mom, and a bunch of our friends. We were on a crowded bus, and someone else wanted us to use a fake ID card of Jyrki Lumme, of all people! (former Canucks player) Fair enough, but then the real ID card had Markus Naslund and Pavel Bure on it. Needless to say, those didn't work with the bus driver. After we got off the bus, we went to some market-type place. We were looking at all these pineapples and durians, and I was hanging around with the guys. They wanted to know what day a certain date in the future fell on, but I didn't know. Mom tried to teach us a shortcut since the day was only eight or nine days away, but we were having none of it. I told Eric that I had to get one of those mini-calendars from the card shop / dollar store next time I was there, so then I could answer just such a question next time it came up. One of the workers at the market told us that we couldn't get those at the market... NO DUH?! The dream ended when we'd banished Mom somewhere and were just in a crowded area of the marketplace, having to lean against each other for support and to ensure we didn't get lost. Weird stuff of my subconscious... o_O

Speaking of my mom, she's just emailed me something about New Zealand honey with a load of attachments. Why? I have NO IDEA! *is confused, and figures I shouldn't have opened it anyhow*

Oh, and why is the LJ tags field so freaking LONG now? That will just confuse me! Way to go, LJ. :P

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home