Thursday, October 19, 2006

Stupid random messages!

Okay, that's it! I've been getting too many random messages from stupid idiots lately on AIM. I think what it's time to do is set my preferences so that only people on my buddy list can IM me. As if last Friday's wasn't enough, with someone calling me very insulting / degrading things, I got something else just now. This person said that they know very well who I was (called me by my first name), yet refused to tell me who they were, and claimed that they were a fan of "E.D." - I have an idea what that is (what those letters normally stand for), but that's not my problem! Then they claimed that they updated "[my] special page"... BLOCK CITY! (for the record, nothing's been updated that I haven't done myself...)

Why can't I get normal random people for once?! I'd blame Corey for this, except for the fact that he's offline and probably sleeping or something. AIYOH! I'd get a new AIM name, but I dunno... the measure I've just taken should be enough for now. Honestly, is it so much for some people to understand that others DON'T WANT TO BE BOTHERED BY RANDOM PEOPLE?!

Labels: , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home