Sunday, January 15, 2006

Shootings and fire

I dreamed that I was at the movies with my brother, Eric M., Phil, and Joe. My brother was sitting behind me and told me to hold still while he shot someone in the head that was lying down between my legs! Then the five of us ate stuff and joked around during the movie while another group of people above and to the right of us were probably getting mad. But there was nothing they could do about it since they'd seen my brother packing heat, haha.

Then I dreamed that I was a director of a school where my cat was known to prowl up and down the staircases. She knocked down a book once, which brought back a memory of my dream self: I was reporting live from a track and field event where a female runner suddenly burst into vivid red-orange-blue flames. (spontaneous combustion?) She was screaming in pain and desperately wanted her parents with her. A few others and I were with her until she died, but her parents were never able to get to her in time. People were rushing past us to get to the airport and catch a huge plane, since for some reason the field was also part of a huge airport.


My subconscious may be weird, but at least I had more sleep than I would have otherwise... and I get to spend time with someone I like! :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home