Friday, December 09, 2005

Cranberry glitter lotion FINALLY opened!

I decided to go out again today since I had to mail cards to Amy, Steve and Carol, Alyssa, and Marie... getting some fried chicken with gravy, cheesecake, and bubble tea was also on the agenda. For the record, I got a plain milk tea... I'm thinking that the Death By Chocolate location right next to the Shoppers Drug Mart may be a bad thing for me, haha. But then again, bubble tea is usually a good thing. :)

I got 12 pieces of fried chicken, plus some clam chowder and strawberry cheesecake. Later, I finally figured out how to open my bottle of Body Shop cranberry glitter lotion by pushing OUT on the two flap things at the top rather than pushing them IN. The truly sad part is that it took a YEAR for me to figure this out: yes, I am quite aware that I could have asked my friends to open it for me. Then again, it turned out to be so simple that I'm glad I didn't since I'd have looked like an idiot. (and yet I'm posting this here because...?)


Spongebob

Patrick

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home