Thursday, December 29, 2005

Taking excess skin and fat off chicken in dreams / Old Spaghetti Factory ultimatums / quizzes

I dreamed about taking the excess fat / skin off raw chicken, just like I used to do when I lived with my parents. Very weird, but I'm not going to tell them about that... I know better, haha.

I checked my email just now: apparently, what I told Corey at 5:30 AM about "rumors of dinner" is true. Thank goodness, since it's more my speed. It doesn't get me away from certain people, but I guess I can't have everything! I presumably need to bus over there before 5:30... eh, I'll figure something out. ;) ("Mel has gone downtown shopping for the day... and if you're not here before 5:30, I guess you won't be going"... did I ever mention I hate that kind of thing?! :P)

Guess I'm off to take a shower....




In the year 2006, I resolve to:

Forget my New Year's Resolution.



Get your resolution here




Haha, sounds good to me! ;)


YOU ARE LUCILLE BALL
WAAAAAHH!! Your inner Bombshell is the zany
Lucille Ball! You like making people laugh, but
also know how to turn on the glamour when the
time is right. To most guys, you're the perfect
all-around gal. But sometimes you get into
trouble and have a heckuva time talking your
way out of it. You may be accident-prone on the
outside, but you're a first class business woman
on the inside. A pioneer, so to say. Lucy can
still be seen hamming it up on her most famous
television series I Love Lucy.


Who is your inner bombshell?
brought to you by Quizilla



What "Happy Bunny" phrase are you?

you suck and that's sad

You are a very compassionate and sympathetic person. You use your divine sense of humor to cheer up a situation.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz
Brought to you by YouThink.com quizzes and personality tests.




The Librarian-IspLO
You scored 34% self-confidence, 34% spontaneity, 53% symbolic-ness, and 64% orbigidity!
The Librarian

You are: Insecure / Semi-Spontaneous / Literal / Orbigid

The test tracks 4 variables, which are as follows:

Insecurity v. Self-Confidence (the social sphere; please note that self-confidence is not a measure of self-esteem)

Spontaneity v. Structuredness* (how one arranges activities in daily life)

Symbolic-ness v. Literal-ness (way of looking at stuff and, particularly, expressing oneself)

Orbigidity v. Banaciousness (way of dealing with information, particularly in the social realm)

Most of those are pretty straightforward, I think, except the last. I couldn't find the perfect words to describe what I was trying to measure with that variable (my good friend Thesaurus.com was of no help), so I decided to make up new words because I am better than the English language. Basically... orbigidity is the tendency to look closely at everything, to make sure things are thorough, to investigate and often over-analyze people and situations; banaciousness, which we shall call the opposite of orbigidity, is a carefree acceptance of most things without meticulous examination. If, for example, you'd spend hours writing an OKCupid test only to spend more hours going back and checking for typos or any other possible reason the test-takers might think you are stupid or pretentious, then you are probably more orbigid than banacious.

*If your spontaneity score is an uppercase letter ("S" for more structured or "P" for more spontaneous), then it means you take an extreme on one end of the spectrum. The lowercase "sp", however, denotes a way of life that is neither extremely organized / structured / planned, nor extremely impulsive.

Yep. So thanks for taking my test and stuff.




My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 7% on self-confidence
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 5% on spontaneity
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 69% on symbolic-ness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 77% on orbigidity
Link: The Better Than Myers-Briggs Test written by foreignlump on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home