Wednesday, December 28, 2005

50% off Guinness AND Ripley's books?!

This afternoon was spent making plans with Jon. I eventually showed Melissa how to get to the 98 B-Line bus stop JUST in time to catch a bus. She didn't mind going to the coffee shop to meet Jon before the game on her own, which was fine with me.. she'll be sleeping over at my parents' tonight. Then I went to the mall and got Ripley's Believe It Or Not: Planet Eccentric! and the newest Guinness World Records book for 2006... both were more than 50% off! :D

I figured that if my own mother doesn't listen to me about what I want (or promises it, then doesn't deliver... and this hasn't been the first time, either: I remember the "pooping jellybean moose being less expensive than the Guinness 2003 book and you'd like it more" excuse), I might as well give myself the gifts I've wanted. :P

Afterwards, I had some sushi for a late lunch before going home. I got Christmas cards from Darren and John, which further put a cheery stamp on the day! Now to relax and do some reading...













The Fiery Cross

You scored 71% Outlander Points!

You've read the Books, probably more than once. Either that, or you
have a very good memory. You've probably decided that Jamie is your
dream man and you've kept an eye out for stone circles in your travels.
While not obsessed, you know what's good. And that's Jamie.
















My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 0% on sassenachpoints




Link: The Diana Gabaldon's Outlander Test written by sassenach on Ok Cupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home