Thursday, December 29, 2005

Poo on social interaction!

Dinner with Jon, Terrence, Melissa, Terrence's friend Kenny, and my parents was okay... my mom needs to learn tact and not tell me that I need to be taught things I already know! (like it being polite to chip in for parking: gee thanks, Mom: I would NEVER have known that if it weren't for you telling me! *rolleyes* ) She should also quit bringing up certain family in-jokes in front of others, which also goes for my brother. Teasing because they love me: you should know if it makes people UNCOMFORTABLE! Too much of that tonight for my taste... if you really loved me, you wouldn't tease me! :P

Too bad Jon lost his voice, though... Melissa was saying that last night at the hockey game, he'd open up the text message function to type whatever he wanted to say to her, then hold it up. That works, heh.. and apparently Nathan's going with us tomorrow to the US-Switzerland hockey game, so that's cool. Terrence has this loud laugh: we were saying that he and Steph should have a contest to see who was actually louder, haha. He discussed being quarantined in this little house on campus at the height of SARS paranoia: the people in charge didn't give him any food! Steph and people from church gave him what he needed by leaving it on the doorstep, ringing the doorbell, then running away! Jon says he'll email me to make plans for tomorrow: that sounds better than Mom just TELLING me (under the guise of "asking") what to do! I don't react well to that, and she should know. (of course, knowing her, she'd probably dismiss it as my being "cranky"... whatever!) So yeah.. poo on social interaction, especially with certain people. :P


This is the newest icon I added to my collection: thanks, Amy! It definitely fits this post, as well. ;)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home