Friday, December 30, 2005

Christmas cards, dinner, Zulu, and plans

I got Christmas cards from Nyssa (giggles_19) and Rachel (cynicalsiren) today! Rachel included a very cute Hello Kitty drawing with her card... my mom would be ALL over it (since her name is Kitty and all), but I'm not letting her touch it or even know about it! (she tends to be a bit... weird... about these sorts of things... :P)

Currently having an MSN conversation with my brother: it's the optimum way to talk if you've lost your voice like he has! ;) He wanted to go to Zulu Records this week, but since we're meeting Nathan and Melissa at 3:30 PM at the church to go to the US-Switzerland World Juniors hockey game, it's a bit out of the way. Ah well, as long as we can have a ride home from white Eric (although Jon says we'd probably be welcome to hang with him and his Toronto friends) after Fellowship, I'm good to go. Thank goodness we can eat after the game, which should end at 6:30-ish. We get about an hour or so to do that, so joy for having cash! :D (I am NOT a food addict! :P )

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home