Friday, December 16, 2005

Christmas card from Courtney / Smoking / Friday Five

Whee! I got a Christmas card from Courtney (bjornskjold) today! Thanks ever so much! :D

Random thought: I like Corey's idea about smoking, since we'll both never start. Apply napalm to the cigarette, and BOOM! Hahaha. :D


Note: My LJ Christmas / LJ Christmas Party x4 / LJ New Year's Party / LJ Christmas Gift / LJ New Year's Kiss / why you list me as an LJ friend Memegens. (by Karen_Walker, Mutsune, mattou, ThePaperIsMyStage07, cerulean_dreams, renoir_girl, damianarose, shinikami, and Arecii)


Friday Five

1. What is the oldest object in the room with you? My yearbook from Grade 8.
2. What is the newest? The Christmas card that I *just* got from Courtney (bjornskjold) / the hydro bill.
3. What is your favorite object in the room with you? My books of weird stuff. (can't choose just one)
4. What is the most valuable object? Price-wise, the computer. Sentiment-wise, the books my friends got me for my birthdays. (again, can't choose just one :P)
5. What is the ugliest object? Probably the evergreen that Yazmine got me. It's both aesthetically ugly, and doesn't bring back good memories since we're no longer friends.

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home