Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Samurai Sushi and L&G bubble tea

Thank goodness my dentist appointment went all right. For some reason, I always have this irrational fear that the dentist will find something that needs a major operation. =/

Since I was around the area anyhow, I got some Samurai Sushi and a white grape bubble tea from L&G. (I contemplated the Yuen-Yuen Café, but it looked too busy... like the sushi place wasn't!) Both items are currently sitting in my fridge, ready for dinner.

I also bought the #13 Bathroom Reader for Nathan, plus some stickers. Thought I didn't have enough money for it, but then I remembered the $25 Chapters gift card that Mrs. Tee gave me at Christmas 2003. Even though she won't read this: THANKS, MRS. TEE! I thank her, and I'm sure the Nathan who is not her son will thank her too. ;)

I met Michael's mom at the bus stop, too. She's a very nice lady. :)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home