Saturday, June 18, 2005

Worship night / Sammy J. Peppers

Eric surprised me in the middle of dinner, but we were underway in ten minutes. The worship night was okay, but I didn't know a lot of the songs. Oh well, I knew I'd be fine as long as I was with Eric and my other friends. I met Becky's brother Sam and talked to Becky for a bit, saw Dawn's brother Geoffrey (he's so tall now!), recognized Jane and talked to her for a bit, and caught up with a bunch of my other friends afterwards. Emily and Melia had to go home afterwards to work on Awana stuff (the last day tomorrow!), Silvester was a bit down, Jackie was hyper as usual, and Nathan was still sick! Phil introduced us to a funny black guy named Alpha... the last person I'd met with that decidedly uncommon name was a Chinese person. Certain Chinese people aren't known for their naming skills, and neither are certain other ethnic groups... but this Alpha restored some of the good faith I had, haha. Danielle told me that Nathan wanted to be Citrus' lover now... Citrus can't get enough of his gay lovers, unfortunately. :( (and she thought it was over when Sean and Adela broke up!) Nathan was also saying how he was God's messenger regarding Danielle and Citrus' relationship: he was the one who set them up as his counselling project, hahaha.

Alpha, Phil, Jackie, Silvester, Joe, Vanessa, Vania, Chalaine, Sheena, Eric, and I all went to Sammy J. Peppers afterwards to eat. Phil told us a story about how he and Alpha went to the Olive Garden in Langley, and Alpha pretended they were gay! The waitress knew they were Christians, though... phew! We talked about music, Britney Spears, pregnancy and kids aging you, what we'd been up to, work, and other things. It was a good time out for sure! (even if Eric DID use the Parisienne fart lever against me, haha)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home