Saturday, May 07, 2005

Vanessa's trip to Hong Kong / children's songs / updating Darren / the big red button / final place

Went to Awana and talked to Jackie about stuff. Vanessa also told me about her trip to Hong Kong last week: things are expensive there, and a week isn't nearly long enough to see everything! I listened to a lot of children's songs on the way to and from church. Certainly takes me back to the days of childhood!

Examples:

* My Bonnie Lies Over The Ocean
* I Am A C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N
* It's Me, Standing In The Need of Prayer
* Where Is Thumbkin?
* Head and Shoulders, Knees and Toes



Now I'm home, and updating Darren on things. Must cogitate and process.

Oh yes, and I must also respond to Dom tonight. I have time.

THE RED BUTTON... DO NOT PRESS!

My final destination... by doctorocd
name
Current occupation
What belief system do you follow?
Best concert
Which are you more apt to say?
Do goths go to heaven?
your lifetime companion is
in the humble setting of
Quiz created with MemeGen!


Sandi Patti and me at Disneyland? Cool. :D

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home