Wednesday, May 04, 2005

Lightbulb fixed, BRAINDEAD, Dominic, anticipation, book sentences, quizzes

I got my front hall lightbulb changed for me at 3:30, without it being the tenant's responsibility. The management doesn't do this for very many people, but they say I'm so nice and I live in the assistant manager Kelly's building. Heh, being nice pays off sometimes. ;)

I'm finally half-watching Braindead... Corey will be glad. :D

At least I talked to Dominic for a while today, hehe. ;)

I keep thinking very good things about tomorrow and Friday, too. ;)


Note: LJ as an anime / LJ war / excellent LJ minions / LJ in 20 years / what my LJ friends are hiding / why my LJ friends want to kill me / my LJ apartment / LJ alien abduction / LJ in five years / LJ fairytale blogquizzes. (by Elizabeth, Heather, Charlotte, Aubrey, Kate, Ant, and Fiona)


Book Meme

1. Take five books off your bookshelf.
2. Book #1 -- first sentence (The Crimson Petal and the White)
3. Book #2 -- last sentence on page fifty (Live From New York: An Uncensored History of Saturday Night Live, as Told By Its Stars, Writers and Guests)
4. Book #3 -- second sentence on page one hundred (The Assassin's Cloak: An Anthology of the World's Greatest Diarists)
5. Book #4 -- next to the last sentence on page one hundred fifty (Somebodies and Nobodies: Overcoming the Abuse of Rank)
6. Book #5 -- final sentence of the book (The Road to Reality: Coming Home to Jesus from an Unreal World)
7. Make the five sentences into a paragraph.

Watch your step. Or perhaps shove a couple of cherry bombs up its ass, light them, and hope for the best. I shall not dine on a roasted tongue and udder again anytime soon. Their insistence on the prerogatives of rank can blind them to instances of its misuse. Don't give up.


I am:
39%
Republican.
"You're probably one of those Chicken-Littles who thinks maybe we should worry a little bit, occasionally, about the fate of the planet that our lives all depend on."

Are You A Republican?



You scored as The Lady. You're prim. You're proper. You don't even know what half the things on this quiz are. Now sit back, drink a laudanum cordial, and wait for some nice man to marry you. Possibly a baron.

The Lady

50%

A Tramp

46%

The Cad

42%

The Artiste

38%

Which Victorian Stereotype are you?
created with QuizFarm.com





Are You Getting Some?


You have a


41%


chance of getting some.


Doing pretty good, better then most. Seems like you are the average Joe / Jane. Shaking your bootay might just pay off.



Are You Getting Some?


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home