Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Easily losing track of conversations, BootyBase, quizzes

According to Corey, I seem to easily lose track of conversations lately by not knowing what's going on. That may be, but at least he's given me his perspective on certain things. Funny how I realize these things after certain people shut me out. :P

I have a feeling I'll forget to eat properly today, because I'm really working hardcore on resurrecting my BootyBase... that's just Eric's name for the database I used to have, before it got wiped out in June 2003 due to a stupid error on my part.

I also wish that I had a South Park picture of me and my true friends... ah well. Something to remember on Friday: I should perhaps bring my disposable camera when I meet my best friend Yazmine at Blenz. I will also call Eric on Thursday to tell him... if I don't see him on MSN before then, of course.

That's your update for now... maybe more later if I need a break!


You scored as Labret Piercing. You probably intimidate a whole lot of people without really meaning to. If people could just get past the many tattoos, piercings, and sideburns... I'm sure they'd love you. Or still be scared, who knows.

Cartilage Piercing

80%

Labret Piercing

80%

Earlobe Piercing

70%

Lip Piercing

70%

Nose Piercing

70%

Tongue Piercing

70%

Belly Button Piercing

60%

Nipples

50%

Dirty Piercings

40%

What Piercing Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com



You scored as Jaxx. You're Jaxx!

You'd make a really good leader if you weren't so emotionally invested in everyone and everything. You take things personally, and generally have a lot of pent-up anger. However, you're still very passionate and grounded.

Kaieye

80%

Wood

80%

Jaxx

80%

Arch

60%

Joides

50%

Ruse

50%

Jeroelan

40%

Raven

40%

Ralk

40%

The Omen

30%

Which Child of the Revolution are you?
created with QuizFarm.com



You scored as 69 Love Songs, Volume 1. You're the most affectionate of them all. You have many friends, but is it because you're loving and caring, or is it because of your popularity which you don't like? Either way, you're very easy to get along with because of your generosity, but don't let people take advantage of that.

69 Love Songs, Volume 1

67%

i

58%

Get Lost

58%

69 Love Songs, Volume 2

54%

69 Love Songs, Volume 3

54%

Holiday

50%

The Charm Of The Highway Strip

50%

The Wayward Bus / Distant Plastic Trees

46%

The House Of Tomorrow EP

42%

What Album By The Magnetic Fields Are You?
created with QuizFarm.com

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home