Friday, March 04, 2005

Dave's thank-you card, Dave and Jon's amusing blogs, and creepy situations

I checked my mail, and found a cute thank-you card from Dave with a butterfly on it. He thanked me for the Onion book, and said he can't wait to be back with all the VCEFC folk for the summer. Those will be very fun times, and we all know it! :D

Decided to check out Dave and Jon today, and they delivered on the amusing reading. "Making a donation to the mountain of $1.68" and "The doorman thought Jeremy was 81" were the most amusing parts, in my opinion. Unless Jeremy Janzen has changed dramatically since the last time I saw him on 2 January, he doesn't even look 81! The madcap fun never stops at Chestnut... first Mom, then Jeremy. Maybe Eric M. and I will stop by next, hehe.

Now I'm talking to Dave about the card, creepy situations, tomorrow's dinner, and Til I Hear It From You by the Gin Blossoms. Random musical references rock the casbah. ;)

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home