Thursday, March 24, 2005

Banning / 20 Best Excuses for Calling in Sick / Comment Extravaganza / NetHack Monster

I should ban myself from the computer so I can get more reading done. However, that's not very likely to happen. It's like what my brother said once: "This thing called the internet is preventing me from reading more." Especially when you have something really uber-awesome like this fun extravaganza going on! I swear, that thing is going to seriously raise my comments posted to LJ. :D (as if all the other previous 5000-Comment Extravaganzas didn't!)

20 Best Excuses For Calling In Sick... all funny! :D


 |...+#
 |.b.| 
#+...| 
If I were a NetHack monster, I would be an acid blob. It's amazing the things that people throw away. Are you going to eat that?
Which NetHack Monster Are You?


(If you weren't an acid blob, you'd be a tengu.)

If you're wearing a ring of polymorph control, take your pick:
Acid Blob - Cockatrice - Dwarf - Floating Eye - Killer Bee - Leprechaun - Little Dog - Mimic - Shopkeeper - Tengu - Trapper - Troll - Umber Hulk - Unicorn - Water Nymph

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home